We have made it our mission to:
- give protection, security and help to women who face physical and mental threats and abuse, and their children.
- support affected women and their children in cases of acute need, and help them to recreate a stable daily life.
- help women to shape their lives themselves (help for self-help). We work with them to jointly develop a new perspective for the future.
- effectively and comprehensively represent the interests of women overall.
- continuously inform the public about the issue of violence. Domestic violence is a public matter – never a private one.